These links access information on Labor policies as they are provided on the party’s website in May 2013 as well as announcements made in the 2013-14 Federal Budget.
The information will be updated as policy announcements are made by the new Rudd team.
- Gonski overview – National Plan for School Improvement (2013 Budget paper)
- 2013 Budget papers
- Labor policy on education
- Better schools: before and after school
- Better schools – better skills
Employment and workplace relations
Higher education and skills
Resources and energy
Science and research
- The government will “never remove tax-free superannuation payments for the over-60s”, including lump sums and pensions. Source: ninemsn
- Tax reform road map (2013 Budget)